Confession: I saw this tag circulating on Twitter and I was hoping someone would tag me for this because it is a brilliant idea. So, thank ye, Tiara @ MutedMouthful for making this unusual blogging dream come true! Here are my answers:
- I get premonitions, hunches and dreams that usually come true. I’ve foreseen accidents, friendship breakups, relationships coming together and even dreamt of places and locations which I’ve eventually visited (I have one more place to see if it happens). I’ve also received warnings in dreams to avoid certain places and travel routes and I ignored it two times and whaddya know? An attack and accident happened. And, no, they’re not coincidences… I just know.
- I write and eat with my right hand, but answer my phone and hold my bag with my left hand and arm. And type with two fingers.
- I find it difficult to stand still, so when I brush my teeth, I take a walk around the house, going up and down stairs, visiting the fridge, etc.
- I wasn’t expected to survive as a baby, so I was put in an incubator… and luckily, here I am! I guess I was the Sansa Stark of babies.
- I wear socks over my leggings and pyjama bottoms. I cannot tell you much this irritates my sister, but the comfiness is real!
- I am a milk before cereal convert.
- I read, understood and applied Machiavellian philosophy as a child. Thank God, I eventually developed a moral conscience.
- I love olives, tomatoes, mayonnaise, coconuts (including Bounty), fruit, Brussels sprouts, mushrooms, kale, cauliflower, broccoli, etc.
- I love phone calls and prefer them over text messages.
- I love dad jokes and puns and detest overly witty sarcasm, it feels far too pretentious and I just don’t get it.
Do you relate to any of my 10 unusual things? What is the most unusual thing you’ve ever seen? Let me know in the comments!
Connect with me: