I finished reading Holding Up The Universe and I was inspired by the Conversation Circle where each participant says 5 things (or 3) they like about each of the participants. Initially, I was going to do 5 things I like about another blogger, but I don’t like the idea of needing others to validate you, I believe it’s more important to validate your own self since the only constant (human) in your life is yourself.
So, here are the RULES and let’s sprinkle some positivity into our lives:
- Thank the nominator
- Display the picture in the post
- List 5 things you like about yourself
- 1 thing must be a physical aspect
- Tag 3 more people
5 Thing I Like About Myself
- I am incredibly passionate. If I believe in something, my face lights up and I become animated and my passion mixed with enthusiasm cannot be missed or mistaken.
- I have strong morals and urge to right what is wrong even if I’m the only one who’s standing up for what I believe in.
- I’m open-minded when it comes to new ideas, perspectives, art, etc. This makes me flexible, I will not rigidly hold on to a view if it is logically refuted.
- I’m in love with my love of dares and because I’m not restricted by what people think of me, I go ahead and execute said dares. I didn’t come here to entertain you, I came here to entertain myself!
- My dimple. Not dimples, but dimple. I have just the one which I love!
As this is a new tag, I’m going to start by tagging as many people as I can who I feel would be interested.
Of course, if anyone else would like to do the tag, holler at me in the comments as this is a new tag I’ve created.
Happy blogging, Sophski out.